Web Designer, Glasgow
Pulsion Technology is looking to hire a talented, full-time permanent web designer. Based in our Glasgow office, the ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and captivating web design. They should also have superior user interface design skills.
The successful candidate will be able to transform high level requirements into intuitive and functional designs and will be responsible for:
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand off.
- Creating wire frames, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate design ideas.
- Proven work experience as a web designer.
- Demonstrate graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Keep up to date with the latest web trends, techniques and technologies.
- Should be educated to a Higher standard and although a degree in a design related topic would be an advantage, it is not essential.
How To Apply
All applicants must reply by sending in a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary range depending on experience.
No agencies please.