Job Description : Accounts/Office Administrator
Experienced Accounts/Office Administrator required by busy software company to work in a varied role.
Due to our current accounts/office administrator relocating we are looking for an experienced Accounts/Office Administrator to join our team.
We are a modern software development company producing web, mobile and AI applications and products for a diverse range of clients.
- Accounting/Bookeeping tasks including preparation of invoices, supplier payments, expenses claims, financial reports, preparation of VAT and other ad-hoc bookkeeping tasks.
- Credit Control – identifying overdue invoices and chasing clients for payment
- Telephone and Reception duties
- Office Admin – managing and ordering office supplies, arranging meetings, filing, aid in the preparation of letters and other documents.
- Human Resource tasks – administering annual leave, sick leave and other HR records
- Other ad-hoc office duties
The successful candidate must have experience of online accounting software (Kashflow would be an advantage though not essential).
Salary : £20,000 to £24,000 per annum
Hours : 8:30 to 17:00 Mon-Fri
Closing Date : 12th June 2019
Application via email to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.