You will be working from our Glasgow offices developing solutions for our extensive customer base throughout the project lifecycle. Our skillsets extend from web, cloud and mobile through to business and artificial intelligence. Many of our projects touch all of these technologies so this is a good opportunity to advance your career into some cutting edge technology.
We are a highly technical company who pride ourselves in the quality of our people and the projects we deliver. The successful candidate will have a strong interest in software engineering, a good work ethic and attendance record as well as the ability to work well in a team and with customers. In return we can offer a good variety of projects, an environment where we explore new and better ways of delivering software systems and a good work/life balance.
Essential skills and proven expertise in the following:
- Degree level qualified in a computer science/ software development discipline or STEM related subject.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- AWS/Azure experience
- Experience of languages such as Python would be an advantage
- Working in an Agile environment
- Source Control – GIT / SVN
- REST / SOAP
How To Apply
All applicants must reply by sending in a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Salary range depending on experience.
No agencies please.