By Scott Miller, Senior Software Engineer, Pulsion Technology
- There are plenty of examples of sites migrating from Angular2 to React. None I could see of sites migrating from React to Angular2.
- Angular has broken community trust by essentially taking a popular trusted JS framework (Angular 1), throwing it away, then re-writing it from scratch. As such, many developers and companies have switched from the immensely popular Angular 1 over to React.
- React has a low learning curve when compared to Angular 2+.
- React has a faster rendering time and more lightweight than Angular
- React has a large support community
This investigation has put us in good stead to push forward and use React for future web development projects, to deliver fast, modern, and reliable web applications that meet the business needs of our customers.
Please feel free to leave a comment, or if you have any questions on this or any other software development topic, then please don’t hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0141 352 2280.