Job Description : Business Development Consultant
Pulsion Technology are currently looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Consultant for our office in Glasgow. We are an innovative and successful software development consultancy, who deliver solutions to a range of public, private and third sector organisations across the world.
You will be working within our product sales team, developing opportunities and closing sales for our data capture and compliance software. The successful candidate will be driven, possess a good work ethic as well as the ability to take initiative and manage workload.
This is a unique opportunity to start a career within the IT sector. We are looking to develop your existing talent into a consultative sales approach, with the aim of quick progression within the business.
- Generate new business opportunities via phone, social, email
- Booking and conducting online software demos
- Assist with on-boarding, training, and account management
- Attend industry events to promote our software products
- Create proposals and presentations for clients
- 2 years + B2B Sales experience is essential
- Software sales beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Cold calling and appointment setting
How to Apply
All applicants must reply by sending in a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary range depending on experience.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.