Pulsion Technology is recruiting for an Account Manager to join our Business Development team. We are an innovative and successful software development consultancy, who deliver solutions to a range of public, private and third sector organisations across the world. We are an AWS Consulting Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner and ISO9001/27001 certified
This role will initially be based remote working from home followed by a combination of remote working and from our office in Glasgow when current restrictions allow. You will play a key role in the marketing and sales team, working with existing clients to support our current growth plans. You will take responsibility for clients across both our product and services business units, maintaining regular communication, and developing relationships, while also expanding on sales opportunities. In addition, you will take ownership for co-ordinating and writing proposal documents for public sector tender opportunities.
We pride ourselves in the quality of our people and the projects we deliver. The successful candidate will have an interest in all things tech, and a good work ethic as well as the ability to take initiative and manage workload.
- Ownership of a defined customer base.
- Responsible for driving revenue growth across the customer base.
- Develop strong relationships through effective account planning and communication.
- Identify, qualify and close business opportunities.
- Present compelling value propositions.
- Develop a deep and wide understanding of customer use cases.
- Work at becoming a domain expert and learn competitive advantage.
- Take ownership of public sector tendering activities, working closely with Project Managers and Technical staff to accurately work on estimating.
Experience and Qualifications
- A degree in business-related subject
- A positive and up-beat attitude and excellent communication skills
- The ability to work across several projects concurrently and plan your time effectively
- Strong copywriting skills and attention to detail
- The ability to generate creative ideas to promote our business
- A strong interest in technology and how it can impact business would be beneficial
- Promote a professional image while building and maintaining a strong relationship with a variety of people.
- Work flexibly in a fast-paced environment, while having the capability to manage change.
This role is ideally suited to someone looking to take the first step in their sales career who is looking for an excellent challenge within a rewarding environment. We are a friendly, hardworking, innovative company and are looking for a like-minded individual with a positive attitude to come in and help drive the marketing for the business.
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Casual Dress
- + More
How to Apply
To apply, simply send us a copy of your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.