Pulsion Technology is recruiting for a Graduate Marketing Executive to join our team. We are an innovative and successful software development consultancy, who deliver solutions to a range of public, private and third sector organisations across the world. We are an AWS Consulting Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner and ISO9001/27001 certified
This role will initially be based remote working from home followed by a combination of remote working and from our office in Glasgow when current restrictions allow. You will play a key role in the marketing and sales team to assist in the implementation of our marketing strategy to support our current growth plans.
We pride ourselves in the quality of our people and the projects we deliver. The successful candidate will have an interest in all things tech, and a good work ethic as well as the ability to take initiative and manage workload.
- Support the overall marketing strategy and plan for the Velappity brand in target B2B markets
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and Sales team to align objectives and deliver strong marketing initiatives to support business growth targets
- Co-ordinate the design, origination and production of marketing materials to support marketing plans
- Assist in product launch activities
- Website management and maintenance with a strong focus on SEO and lead conversion activities
- Reporting on, analysing and implementing recommendations for improving website performance
- Email campaign creation and support
- Supporting PR activity across the Velappity brand
- Marketing account management to targeted contacts
Experience and Qualifications
- A degree in marketing or business-related subject
- A positive and up-beat attitude and excellent communication skills
- The ability to work across several projects concurrently and plan your time effectively
- Strong copywriting skills and attention to detail
- A solid understanding and passion for social media and trends
- The ability to generate creative ideas to market our business
- A strong interest in technology and how it can impact business would be beneficial
This role is ideally suited to someone looking to take the first step in their marketing career who is looking for an excellent challenge within a rewarding environment. We are a friendly, hardworking, innovative company and are looking for a like-minded individual with a positive attitude to come in and help drive the marketing for the business.
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Dress down
- + More
How to Apply
To apply, simply send us a copy of your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com and we will be in touch.
No agencies please.