Pulsion Technology is recruiting for a Junior System Administrator to join our team. We are an innovative and successful software development consultancy, who deliver solutions to a range of public, private and third sector organisations across the world. We are an AWS Consulting Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner and ISO9001/27001 certified
As a result of the global covid-19 pandemic, Pulsion took the opportunity to review how we as a company work and decided to adopt a work from anywhere (within the UK) policy. We do still have our Glasgow office which is open for business, and the successful applicant will have the option to work remotely, work in the office or adopt a hybrid approach. The successful applicant will play a key role in the company, working with our Engineering teams, Project Managers, and clients to maintain our internal systems and deliver on client projects.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our people and the projects we deliver. The successful candidate will have an interest in all thing’s tech, and a good work ethic as well as the ability to take initiative and manage workload.
- Maintain internal business IT operations and support
- Work directly with clients and software engineers on a wide range of external project types
- Deliver effective public cloud solutions meeting availability, DR, security, performance, and cost requirements
- Define best practises for application deployment
- Work in a small organisation with many responsibilities
- Windows and Linux OS system administration experience
- General Networking knowledge, incl. Routing, VPN, security, DNS, Load Balancing
- Understanding the process of automation
- Security experience, including ISO 27001
- Ability to produce effective documentation
- Disaster Recovery experience, creating DR plans and responding to incidents
- AWS and Azure
- Infrastructure as Code tools e.g. CloudFormation, Terraform
- Scripting, including Bash, Python and PowerShell
- Writing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- O365 administration
- Configuration management. e.g. Ansible, MCEM/SCCM
- Containerisation (Docker, ECs)
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Casual dress
- + More
How to Apply
To apply, simply send us a copy of your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com and we will be in touch.
No agencies please.