Pulsion Technology is recruiting for a Senior React Software Engineer to join our team. We are an innovative and successful software development consultancy, who deliver solutions to a range of public, private and third sector organisations across the world.
This role will initially be based remote working from home followed by a combination of remote working and from our office in Glasgow when current restrictions allow. You will play a key role in the development team to assist in the implementation of projects for our wide client base.
We pride ourselves in the quality of our people and the projects we deliver. The successful candidate will have an interest in all things tech, and a good work ethic as well as the ability to take initiative and manage workload.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimising components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Mentoring junior React programmers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Ability to quickly implement React components in an agile manner.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Experience and Qualifications
- A degree in Computer Science or related subject
- A positive and up-beat attitude and excellent communication skills
- The ability to work across several projects concurrently and plan your time effectively
- A strong interest in technology and how it can impact business would be beneficial
This role is ideally suited to someone with 2-3 years experience who is looking for an excellent challenge within a rewarding environment. We are a friendly, hardworking, innovative company and are looking for a like-minded individual with a positive attitude to join us.
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Dress down
- + More
How to Apply
To apply, simply send us a copy of your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.